Kosa silk originated from Chhattisgarh. This silk is widely popular owing to its sturdiness, purity, and soft texture. Kosa silk is exclusively produced in India only. The dull golden-brownish texture of silk is its signature trait. Craftwork made by master artisans of Chhattisgarh over this exclusive silk fabric. These artworks and craftsmanship are inspired by the everyday life of villages and traditions in India.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Rs. 3,500.00Women's Bastar Tribal Print...