Bagru Print is a traditional handblock printing technique using natural and other dyes practiced in the Bagru & Sanganer in Rajasthan Handblock printing is a centuries old art form that utilizes a hand carved wood block, dipped in dye and stamped by hand onto fabric. There may be slight color variations due to photographic reasons. Characteristic imperfections associated with handblock printing may be observed. These irregularities make every piece unique.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.
Handmade Kota Silk Cotton Light Green Dupatta Size 55X185 Cm
Recently Viewed Products
- Design QualityFirst impressions of online store is 94% design related. Quality web design establishes trust and credibility.
- Mobile First DesignIt’s highly capable of providing optimal viewing experience over desktop, tablet, smartphone, notebook & iPhone
- High Speed & PerformancePerformance matters the most for your online shop ! We leverage the strategy and help you earn maximum ROI.