Bagru Print is a traditional handblock printing technique using natural and other dyes practiced in the Bagru & Sanganer in Rajasthan Handblock printing is a centuries old art form that utilizes a hand carved wood block, dipped in dye and stamped by hand onto fabric. There may be slight color variations due to photographic reasons. Characteristic imperfections associated with handblock printing may be observed. These irregularities make every piece unique.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Rs. 425.00Bagru Hand Block Printed Pu...