In this book Paramhansa Yogananda, one of the best-loved spiritual teachers of the 20th century and author of Autobiography of a Yogi, shares fresh inspiration and practical guidance on: Friendship : broadening your sympathies and expanding the boundaries of your love How to cure bad habits that spell the death of true friendship How to choose the right partner and create a lasting marriage Problems that arise in relationships and what to do about them The divine plan uniting parents and children The Universal Love behind all your relationships Both humorous and down-to-earth in his description of human foibles, Yogananda also holds out the highest, divine potential within us and gives practical, sometimes surprising, steps to reach it. About The Author: Paramhansa Yogananda (often spelled 'Paramahansa' Yogananda) was born on January 5, 1893 in Gorakhpur, India. He was the first yoga master of India to permanently live and teach in the West. Yogananda arrived in America in 1920, and traveled throughout the United States on what he called his 'spiritual campaigns'. His enthusiastic audiences filled the largest halls in America. Hundreds of thousands came to see the yogi from India. At some packed venues thousands were turned away nightly. A national sensation, Yogananda's lectures and books were extensively written about by the major media of the era, including Time Magazine, Newsweek, and Life. He was even invited to the White House by President Calvin Coolidge. Yogananda continued to lecture and write up to his passing in 1952. Yogananda's initial impact was truly impressive. But his lasting impact has been even greater. Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi, first published in 1946, helped launch a spiritual revolution throughout the world. His message was nonsectarian and universe
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.
How to Love and Be Loved: The Wisdom of Yogananda
Recently Viewed Products
- Design QualityFirst impressions of online store is 94% design related. Quality web design establishes trust and credibility.
- Mobile First DesignIt’s highly capable of providing optimal viewing experience over desktop, tablet, smartphone, notebook & iPhone
- High Speed & PerformancePerformance matters the most for your online shop ! We leverage the strategy and help you earn maximum ROI.